Rome, Italy 7/1/24

 Rome, Italy


Rome was our last World Wonder excursion; Mickey went out for the day in the morning.  I had planned on meeting him for the afternoon, but frankly, the trip is catching up with me with the constant excursions, and the heat was almost record breaking.  The excursion was to the Colisseum, which I have been to many times, and so I stayed on the ship and relaxed (got a massage) while he headed into the city.

Mickey at the lunch provided by Royal Caribbean









Villa Borghese - we have been there in the past; these pictures are from a fellow cruiser who went this time.  If you are ever in Rome, I highly suggest a visit here.






Another day in the books, on to Florence, Italy tomorrow








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting ready for our world adventure

Bon Voyage Party

Pre Cruise Festivities